My name is Kaylob Aguirre, and I'm a personal trainer at Athletic Move. I graduated from Texas Tech University with a degree in kinesiology. During my time at college, I grew my knowledge of fitness training and honed my skills while interning with the strength and conditioning staff. I'm well-trained to work with all kinds of athletes, whether they play a team-based sport or individual sport.
Choosing a personal trainer is a big decision. You want to work with someone who is driven, passionate and relatable. I draw on my past athletic experience and education to provide personalized, in-depth training to athletes of all backgrounds.
I'm confident that I'm a good fit for you because:
- I create a family atmosphere for maximum comfort
- I tailor each training session to your specific needs
- I have collegiate experience in the strength and training field
- I can work with people of all levels of experience
- I've been an athlete since I was four years old